Police have closed a drug operation which has seen 15 people charged with over 55 offences in the Warwick and Stanthorpe areas.
A statement released by Queensland Police Media today, Monday 17 December, said Operation Barracuda saw search warrants executed on fifteen different addresses since last Friday.
The statement said the operation was focused on the supply of dangerous drugs in the Warwick and Stanthorpe areas.
The closure of the operation to date has seen 17 people charged with 55 charges.
These charges include –
• Nine charges of supply of dangerous drugs
• Four counts of producing dangerous drugs
• 14 counts of possession dangerous drugs
• 15 counts of possession of utensils
• One count of robbery with violence (attempted stealing of a vehicle that occurred in Warwick on December 15)
• Two counts of evade police
• Two counts of indecent dealing with a child and one count of possession of child exploitation material
All are due to appear in the Stanthorpe and Warwick Magistrates Court in January next year.