2019 Warwick Show program…
This year our show is jam packed with action for the whole family. We have made the whole weekend FREE for children under 12 and reduced prices for Adults and Concession/Students.
• Adult – $12 per day or $20 weekend pass
• Concession/Student – $7 per day or $10 weekend pass
Where to start with what’s on….
Thursday 21 March –
• We start the show off with the State Championships for Showjumping
Contact – Christine Bradfield – 0407161140
• Thursday is also the day we have opened the gates for Disability Access for FREE, it’s a great way to experience the show without as much hustle and bustle.
Friday 22 March
• Harness Racing returns to the Warwick Show after a decade absence it is great to see the return of Harness Racing and the Ray Bunch Machinery Cantor Cup.
Contact – Anthony Collins – 0498 123 440
• Entertainment Friday night – Sidetracked
• Stud Cattle – This section has seen the highest number of school entries in a long time. It is great to see the next generation coming through.
Contact – Shelley Doyle – 0432092587
Friday and Saturday
• We have implemented a cooking demonstration with Queensland Country Women’s Association, The Healthy Seed, ARISE by Jessica Carey and The Essential Things with Giulia.
• We also have David Butcher from Recyle Man doing shows and educating the crowd on Sustainability.
• Lilly Bennet the young local Entrepreneur from Crazy about Slime will be doing workshops.
• Bunnings will have two days of DIY workshops with terracotta pot painting and planting and worm farms.
• Bullock Team demonstrations with Rohan from Gleneden Farm.
• Demolition Derby
Saturday 23 March
• Border Region Buckle Series Rodeo proudly sponsored by Buffalo Bills Western Store.
Sunday 24 March – Free entry
• For the first time the Show will see yoga grace the community stage for a session of VinTin Yoga hosted by Jessica from Essence of My heart. We have added this to the show as we feel it is important for the agricultural community to have access to a resource to help improve their mental and physical health.
• A Country Market will be held from 8am-11am Fresh and Locally Grown or Made, a market to showcase what our region has to offer. From farm fresh produce to locally sourced honey. Come along on the last morning of the show and shop locally!
• Heavy Horse and Harness Spectacular. Sunday 8am-4pm Clare Gorwyn – 04381605